Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Question regd. SAP Testing

Hello everybody,

I would like to know more about the following testing activities carried out by an SAP SD Functional consultant (or any SAP Consultant) / SAP Tester. Please let me know what the following activities mean and how they are performed... any tools required for these activities?. Kindly clarify.

1) What is bug tracking/issue management systems in SAP and how is it done. Any tools required and if so, what are they?..can bug tracking be done in sap in spreadsheets etc. without using tools?.

2) What is scripting with respect to sap testing and how is it done. where are the scripts written and executed?.

3) How is performance testing done in sap?. Is loadrunner mandatorily used or can performance testing be done without loadrunner?... can performance testing be done manually?..

4) How are test scripts written in sap?... Where are they written and executed?..

5) how is test data created?... please explain in detail.

6) What are the automated testing tools used in sap testing?

7) How is volume testing done in sap?... any tool required?..

8) I have come across few things on the internet like Test Workbench, ECATT and CATT... what are these tools used for in sap testing...and is it mandatory to use these tools in sap testing for those particular tests or what is the alternative?.

Thanks.

KSS.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question