Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To assign the dynamic text to text elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirment where, i am generating the dynamic program to dowload to price condition details . In my first screen, i am entering the condtion type , immediately on click of download, respective key combination deatils would appear with radio buttons in the popup screen.

On choosing particular key combination, next screen would appear for select deails.

Here This select deatils screen is dynamically generating based on the condiiotn type and key combination.

Howevver i am getting the select options in the screen with S_matnr, S_produt like that . Actally i should get the material nubmer , product hierarchy ,...... as a description.

I tried my best, to achieve this , but it is not happening. Actally the select-options text elements are generating and respective description is not appearing as i cannot check the check box in text elements.

This is because it is dyamnic program, as screen changes the select fields also get changes.

Any idea, to acheive this field description, please help me.

Regards

Harikrisha

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please Refer this thread.

Hope it is useful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

anwered