Different GL Account for WRX - based on Valuation Class (No Material Master
My scenario is as given below.
1. We do not have any Material Master. We create short text PO's with account assignment category "P".
2. We are also using Material Group in our PO. We have one Material Group for Domestic Purchases (say M1) and another Material Group (say M2) for Import Purchases.
3. We have assigned valuation class say 3100 for Material Group M1 and valuation class 3101 for Material Group M2.
4. Our plant is say RBUP and our valuation grouping code is say 0001 which is assigned to the same plant.
While doing MIGO we want to have different GR/IR Account for domestic purchases say 108 and different GR/IR account for import purchases say 109.
1. In OBYC setting GR/IR account is picked from transaction key WRX.
2. Our entries in WRX are as given below for our Chart Of Accounts say DMN.
Valuation Modifier Valuation Class GL Account
0001 3100 108
0001 3101 109
3. But even when i am creating the PO with Material Group M2, it is not picking the GR/IR account 109, based on the valuation class i.e. 3101 which is assigned to the Material Group M2.
1. How can I achieve my objective of selecting GR/IR Account 109 for Import PO's and GR/IR Account 108 for Domestic PO's.
Pl note we will not be maintain material master.
Will give full 10 points if anyone can help me reslove this issue.
Pl also do not waste any of your valuable time to address the account assignments for BSX or GBB-VBR. I am fully aware that in VBR this differentiation is possible.