cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Client does not want to carry out credit check for few materials at sales order.

Ex: If i create a sales order with 4 different materials.so my client does not want to carry out credit check for 2 materials out of 4 materials.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your pricing. The last line normally includes a condition called the credit price.

This is transferred to the credit limit check. Those materials to be excluded need not have this conditio so the credit price will not be transferred so the scope will be restricted to only those materials which have this condition.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please tel me where sshall i check price.Plz just explain me step by step.how material price can be excluded?

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ignore.

Edited by: Rags on Sep 1, 2008 4:27 AM

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not possible in the standard functionality. You have to use a user exit for achieving this. Consult your ABAPer and specify the list of material that are not to be checked for credit management. Following are the list of userexits for credit management. The details are from the F1 help..

User Exits For Credit Checks And Risk Management

Credit Check

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks, that differ from those in the standard system, you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Thanks,

Ravi