cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset acquisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

When I post the asset aquisition in F-90 system throwing the following error message. please help me out from this issue who had already came across such type of issue.

Transaction type 100 not possible (posting to affiliated company)

Message no. AA390

Diagnosis

For the current document, you specified either implicitly (via the customer/vendor), or explicitly (with a manual entry), that this posting is to an affiliated company. In this case, Asset Accounting requires you to use special transaction types. This enables the system to separately identify such transactions.

Procedure

Check the line items that you have already entered, and the transaction type you entered.

Thanks in advance

N.M.B

joga1971
0 Kudos

Dear Sir as per your advice extend the Co Code to Vendor and asset also but not resolve the issue TT type 100 is not affiliated to company and also i tried 106 but that one is also not working. Kindly suggest which TT type can we use and why this problems comes. Kindly let me know.

Thanks

sumesh_gupta
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh, check in your master if trading partner is assigned if yes then system consider that vendor as Affiliated company.

Use transaction type 145 or 150 it should work.

Regards,

Sumesh Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Vendor is extended to your company code.

Also check the asset is created for your company code.

Using transaction type 100 we cannot post to affiliated company code. For posting to affiliated company code we have to use different transaction type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I have extended the vendor in my company code and created asset as well.

What is the transaction type for affiliated companies?

Thanks

N.M.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you press F4 in transaction type field, you can find and select relevant transaction type for current year acquisition for affiliated company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Bye

N.M.B

Answers (0)