cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CAT2 is recording time against the WBS element but CAT5 says no record found to transfer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinod

If u have done the time booking on a WBS Element then CAT5 transfer shall not work. U have to do Transfer to controlling CAT7 transaction. Check it out.

Regards

Murali

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am posting attendance hours against each project by giving WBS element as a receiver object.

eg. Today - 2 hours on WBS 1, 3 hours on WBS 2 & 3 hours on WBS 3

Yesterday - 8 hours on WBS2

My question is if i am not mainting any cost distribution in info type 027 cost is not getting distributed against receiver objects maintined in CATS.

If in am maintining those WBS elements in info types cost distribution screen by maintaining distribution % system is distribution cost as per the maintained % and not as per the CATS posting.

Please tell me how link the cost distribution as per the data (Receiver object) entered in CATS to payroll to distribute the cost. I dont want fixed % distribution as told above, I want it as per CATS data entry for receiveer object.

please write ASAP

Regards,

Pradeep

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Same in my case also while doing CAT7 getting mesage " NO DATA AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER"

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Same in my case also while doing CAT7 getting mesage " NO DATA AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER"

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can think of following conditions:

1. Verify table CATSPS table and check for the 'Transfer' field to check if the time is already tranfered.

2. The time entry will reach the CATSPS table only after it is approved. Check if the CATSDB has the time records.

regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CATDB i am able to see the entry of 8 hours,but in CATPS its not transffered,but in approval transaction with status 30 i am able to see it as approved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

CAT2 records the time against Network & Activities,where you need to maintain Controlling area ,Sender cost Center, Activity Type, Work center, Plant, Network & Activity number.

In the initial screen select the Data Entry profile & Personal Number, i.e derived from HR.

If you have maintain the above then chck in Data Entry Profiles Under default values if you have maintain Wage Type if yes then pls remove it.

[]

Regards'

Syed