cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Exposure updation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have encountered a problem...here in my client automatic credit check has been implemented...in the settings we have not checked the open order and open delivery check box but still the system is taking into account all open order and open delivery value in credit exposure field.

we would like to exclude the open order and open delivery values while checking the credit exposure of the customer.

we have already tried the RVKRED77 program for re organization for few customers it is working fine but for other customers this program does not reset the credit exposure field.

kindly someone help on this issue...

Regards,

SaravanaaS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open Orders for credit management is stored in S066 and open delivery in S067 tables. If the customer credit master sheet (S_ALR_87012218 - Credit master sheet) is showing wrong Open order or open delivery then you should look for the wrong entry in S066 and S067 structures. (Normaly running the program RVKRED77 does the correction)

If you are on ECC 5.0 or above, then you can directly modify these structures using SE16N and &SAP_EDIT commands.

You can report the issue to SAP thru SAP Service marketplace and expect help from them also.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I close this tread because the last action was before two months