cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALIBRATION WITH OUT GENERATING THE INSPECTION LOT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am clear with the regular process of calibration where the inspection lot is generated for equipment and result recording is done and ud is given.

But my client doesn't want to any of result recording. He want to just maintain the equipment schedule then send equipment to outside agency as per schedule for calibration. And when equipment is received back in he want to maintain the history and the next date should be triggered.

I have already done following :

IE01 >>> QDV1 >>> IP41 >>> IP10 >>> IP30 >>> IP24 >>>

now if i check in IW32 the purchase requisition is not generated automatically, pl help me in this regards,

Thanks and with regards.

Shekhar Mokashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you want the system to create PR automatically ,then you should select the control key in which external operation or external operation with services are marked while creating the task list

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you don't want inspection lot for the order then you need to maintain blank for the inspection point in the task list then you don't get the task list.

and if you want to generatethe external service PR through the operation then selct the control key PM03(service control key)

then system ask you enter the vendor deatils and costelement purchase group etc.

pl try

ashok