Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business place/section code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Friends,

My user paid Advance amount to the vendor, that time user not given any Business transaction/section code. that time payment was saved, after that my user adjusted Advance amount for some Invoice postings and he paid some amount Against invoices also(mean cleared), what ever the amount he cleared that is wrong, when I tried to Reset clear documents in FBRA t.code here message is laying like.

when I tried using T.code J1INPP here message is laying..Document is incomplete..

How can i enter Business place/section in that Advance paid Document, Is there any setting to Assign B.place/section in particular document,

Thanks in Advance

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. When you have done the invoice verification have you entered the Business Place/Section Code. If you have given the BUPLA and SECCO then full TDS would have been deducted.

2. I understand that you have not entered the BUPLA / SECCO in advance payment document. So no TDS has been deducted.

3. So when you have cleared the advance against the invoice in F-54 the TDS entry will not be reversed since in the advance payment document no TDS was deducted and this is the correct entry.

4. So if the entries are posted in the above manner and that too all in the same month then there is no reason why you have to reverse the F-54 document.

Rgds,

Prasad.