cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marking and releasing for PREM profile in CK40N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are using Repetative mfd process for which we have config to the Product cost collector (PCC)and we sucessfully executed KKF6N.

But when we are trying to run CK40N,we are not able to get the marking and release(fields)in the cost estimate tab.The system is displaying only SELECTION,Struc EXP,Costing,Analysis.

Whether i have missed any config setting for PCC.if not what i have missed out.

Revert

Regards

Pran

Edited by: Praveen Singh on Aug 31, 2008 2:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Define standard costing variant PPC1.

Run std cost estimate CK11N for material.

Release STD cost estimate either by CK40N or by CK24.

Hope above will helpful to you.

GOPAN.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen, You need to use CK24 to mark and release the standard cost estimate since CK40N can only create cost estimates in a mass scale. Hope it helps much! Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thnx for ur reply.are u sure that we have to run CK24or CK40N for standard cost updation.

Bcoz when i am checking for the costing variant in CK24/CK40N,the system displays all variant excluding PREM.

Just clarify these pts.

Also i want to know that in the Costing Variant for the Costing type we are saying the NO PRICE UPDATE......in that case whether the system will update the Standard Price for the material.

Hope that u understand my question and provide good suggestion

Take care

Revert

Regards

Praveen

former_member674271
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not use the costing variant PREM, which is usually used for PCC preliminary costing, as the costing variant for standard cost estimate.

So define the costing variant of your own or use the standard one "PPC1" for standard cost estimate. And of course the costing type of the costing variant is to update price of material master (variant PPC1 updates the "Standard Price"), then the marking and release selection can be seen on CK40N. That is why you can only see the costing variants with "updating" costing type, e.g. PPC1, while no PREM in marking allowance selection.

And if you want run the preliminary cost for all PCC, you should call tcode MF30 instead of CK40N.

Former Member
0 Kudos