cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR for job work sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

We do a mere job work for our customers. We receive the materials from customers, do some work on it and return back the same. For this i have created 2 material codes for finished and raw as non-valuated material(UNBW). Process is like i have created an enquiry(1300003) , created quotation(1400026)based on enquiry, created sales order(1500079) with reference to quotation and tried to receive the raw material in 501 E or 561 E with reference to sales order.

But when i tried to do goods receipt in MB1C (561 E) with reference to a particular sales order number(1500079) system throws me an error as below.

Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no.

Message no. V1134

Diagnosis

The sales document to which you want to refer is based on sales document 1300003 and item 000010. Therefore, the settlement and possibly inventory management are carried out using the number of the preceding document.

System Response

This entry is not allowed.

Procedure

Enter the document and the item number of the preceding sales document.

System is not accepting the sales order number as reference but its accepting the enquiry number when i do 561 E

How can we solve this issue..

Thanks in advance,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. create BOM - Customer materials are raw materials.

2. Create a sales order with header materials .

3. Maintain the pricing according to your requirement.

4. the sales order with create a purchase requisition for the sub materials.

5. based on this create a purchase order. Note create a account assignment for the sales order to puchase order with respect to job work.

6. Do MIGO.

7. Do billing to the customer.

thanks

Kuntla