cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get P.O list ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

i want to know that how i can fine a list of all P.O created , like that in ME2M i can get material wise P.O in the same way in ME2L i can get vendor wise P.O , but here i want that how can i get a list of P.O made for a particular deptt for ex. Maintenance , the other way is through ME5A , here all P.R are displayed & by click in geach p.r user get in the display mode of p.r then he clikc on status at item detail then the P.O no is available so it is very time consuming process ,pl give a t.code so that all p.o be displayed which are created for a particular deptt .

sap12

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ME80 Purchasing Reporting

ME80F Purchasing Reporting: POs

ME80FN General Analyses (F)

ME80A Purchasing Reporting: RFQs

ME80AN General Analyses (A)

ME80R Purchasing Reporting: Outline Agmts.

ME80RN General Analyses (L,K)

ME81 Analysis of Order Values

ME81N Analysis of Order Values

ME82 Archived Purchasing Documents

ME84 Generation of Sched. Agmt. Releases

ME84A Individual Display of SA Release

ME85 Renumber Schedule Lines

ME86 Aggregate Schedule Lines

ME87 Summarize PO History

Use First Three Reports.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

so thanx for reply it is a fantastic report ---> ME80FN, i need to know that as in P.R we can see P.R with respect to Requisitioner i.e i give anynuser name in this input parameter & report displays containing P.R created by that particular Requitioner .so is it possible see such P.O report on user basis such that if i give a User i.d in a t.code & report of P.O created for that particular user who had created P.O's

rgds

sap12

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ME80FN General Analyses (F)

ME80AN General Analyses (A)

Go to Above Reports and Click on Dynamic Selection and Select Folder Purchase Order Header Item and Select Created By and Give Input as User Name and Execute then the Reports will Show the Purchase Orders Created by Specific Users.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for valuable & prompt reply , but pl write that what is the diff. between ME80FN & ME80AN.

sap12

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ME80FN - General Analysis of Purchase Orders

ME80AN - General Analysis of RFQ/Quotation

The basic difference is the Document category F (PO) and A (RFQ) defaulted in the selection screen of the reports.

But, you can use both the above Document categories in any of the above reports and view PO and RFQ in single report itself.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ME80FN - General Analysis of Purchase Orders

ME80AN - General Analysis of RFQ/Quotation

The Major Difference is Using First Report you can See the Purchase Order Document On Hold List Also. Where as Second Report will not provide.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok ,

what user ( X ) here says that he is only a requisitioner he creates Only P.R , now he wants to see the P.O created for his P.R the P.O is created by other user ( Y ) , now as he is using ME80FN here he enters the user id of that person ( Y ) who is making P.O but here the list shows all P.O created by this other user ( Y ) , But he wants that only those P.O should display which are made against his P.R's is it possible .

Rgds

sap12

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to ME80FN Report and Click on Dynamic Selection and Select Folder Purchase Order Header Item and Select Created By and Give Input as User Name and Select another Folder Purchase Order Header Item and Select Requisitioner And Give his Name and Execute then the Reports will Show the Purchase Orders Created by Specific User for Specific Requisitioner.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok ,

Thanx now i can see this report as per your guidance. givinf full points

sap12

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos