cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounting document error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am trying to do billing using VF01, there is no effect in accounting. It is giving the error " Document saved ( no accounting document generated ) " I have maintained everything in VKOA. but stil it is giving the error. Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether there is any assignment to a profit centre, business area or sales order. If there is maintian the data. Or else deselect this in Financial accounting .

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to release ur billing doc from VF02 , frm the menu click on release to accounting... if u r still getting the error

than select ur line item one by one and goto Environment > A/c determination analysis > Revenue a/c.....and check which cond type G/L a/c is missing...

reg

Deepak

0 Kudos

When I am trying to do as u have told, and trying to release to accounting, it is giving the error " account requires an assignment to the CO "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the field status group of the G/L a/c in tcode FS00. If you do not want to enter cost centre while posting , change the field status group accordingly

reg

Deepak

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushik,

Have you assigned GL accounts to the account Keys of your Tax (CST or VAT) conditions? This is because Tax GL accounts are no assigned in VKOA.

You have to do this with T-Code - OB40 - select the account key of your Tax Conditions & then enter required GL accounts.

Also if it is Export sale then you will have to maintain Foreign Trade data at Header & Item level...

Hope this Helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik Ghosh,

Plz don't hesitate to check once again ur settings in VKOA(inculding GL A/C No) & Pricing Procedure in V/08 whether u maintained all the Account Keys. Once the document get saved in VF01 then go to VF02 try to release it to Accounting.

Still if ur getting a message plz let me know the message no( which u will get by double clicking on the message)

Regards

Ram