cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP to BAPI (CRM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to pull CRM BP oganizational data (Sales Office, Sales Group and District) by calling CRM BAPI (BAPI_BUPA_FRG0140_GETDETAIL) using Sales area data and send the results to my HTTP client. I configured the complete scenario and I checked whether Sales office, group and district have been maintained in my CRM system for the business partner I am using . They are all maintained properly but I am getting empty tags (Sales office, district and group tags) in my HTTP response. No errors. What could be the reason that I am not getting the values. I checked all my configuration and everything seems to be OK, I tested my mapping etc.

Any suggestions would be helpfull. There some complex scenarios ahead.

Thanks and Regards,

Jagadish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you have a look at this and recheck.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/17c5345a-0601-0010-05bc-a35...

Last two topics(8 and 9).

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may be due to the wrong input parameter. check with the domain of those import parameters of the BAPI.For eg.it may have some zeroes padded before.you have to give it exactly.your input from XI must be exact to that import parameter.

Regards,

Suadharshan

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

Make sure you have 2 message mapping programs for both request and respose BAPI Message types.

Thanks

Prasad