cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set Statistical wbs element?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,everyone. i'm a green hand in PS.

i know Statistical wbs element is different from normal wbs element from you guys.

but i don't know how to set a Statistical wbs element, i mean how to make a normal wbs element become a Statistical wbs element?

regards,

tiger wu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Tcode OPSA - Select your project profile - Go to Controlling tab - Tick Statstical check box -Save.

Create WBS using this project profile.

Hope it helps.

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your early reply.

when i choose this project profile to creat a project, does that mean all the wbs elements are statistical wbs elements?

How can i creat a project ,in which some wbs elements are statistical and others are not?

Thanks again.

regards,

tiger wu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two methods

1.If you want all the WBS in the Project Structure to be Statistical WBS then do The settings in the Project Profile

2.If you want Selected WBS to be Statistical WBS-While creating Individual WBS Elements Go to "control" tab page (ie the 4th Tab )in WBS detail Screens and set the box "Statistical".

You also need to give a Cost center for this Statistical WBS where the actual will be booked in the same screen

Hope this will help you

Ssk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, if you choose this (in which the Statistical check box is ticked) to create a project, all the WBS will be statistical.

To create a project in which some of the WBS are statistical and some are not, you don't need to configure this (check Box) in Project profile. You can create a project (CJ20N) and for WBS elements on control tab, you can check this or leave it.

Hope it helps.

Arya

Edited by: Arya Singh on Aug 30, 2008 8:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you guys!

i'v got it.

regards,

tiger wu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member