cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

% Percentage Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm working in Demand Planning and I have defined the InfoObject datatype = Quan and Fixed Unit of Measure = % and I'm able to display the quantities as 79.99 or 82.25 etc in the data view cells.....however the question is how can I display something like 79.99% or 82.25% in the cell. If anyone has any insight into this....please let me know.

Thanks

Surender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

I813660
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It is definitely not possible to put the '%' sign into the cell.

You may create a macro that would highlight the cell that has the '%' as UoM.

Regards,

Luiz Giani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont really understand why do you want to see '%' sign in the cells. I think the availability of the UoM column is more than enough. The column will clealy show that th KF values are in %.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may not be able to show % icon as such in the cell or row for display in the planning book

However there is a function called CELL_RICON or ROW_RICON() , you can make use of it to highlight the cell or row with following icons.

CELL_RICON( x ) displays the icon x to the right of the cell text. Twenty-nine icons are available: 1 = Activity

2 = Alert

3 = Warehouse

4 = Customer

5 = Customer warehouse

6 = Distribution center

7 = Planning level

8 = Hint

9 = Location

10 = Product

11 = Model

12 = Operation

13 = Order

14 = Plant

15 = Product group

16 = Relationship

17 = Resource

18 = Store location

19 = Supplier

20 = Transportation mode

21 = Transportation point

22 = Warning

23 = Filter

24 = Sum

25 = Grid OCX

26 = User

27 = Locked

28 = Zoom in

29 = Zoom out

Hope this helps.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To the best of my knowledge, its not possible to display % inside the cell. All the key figures are designed to only display numbers. You may want to play around with the key figure definition to maybe CHAR String and load the % values directly from the flatfile to infocube and planning area. However I doubt it will work since macros may not be able to interpret them nor will the internal apo structures.