cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Queue not getting poplutated while executing Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to execute a simple Message Mapping. Mapping looks ok. The problem is when i execute the mapping i dont see any results and when i check the INPUT queue it is empty for all the elements. Basically the INPUT queue is not getting populated with the data provided while executing. Grateful if any one could help me in this...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is resolved now

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

D problem got resolved after a year

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Check your schema definitions for the Source and Traget Messages. You might be missing to map certain fields in your mapping step, between the source and target messages.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have thoroughly checked the mapping and it is a straight forward one to one mapping and all fields are mapped.

As i already mentioned I dont see any problem with the mapping but when i execute it and see the INPUT QUEUE(The queue which gets filled at the source)it is not getting populated with the values supplied. I think since the INPUT Queue is not getting filled the mapping program is unable to generate the result queue.

Could you please throw some light on what could be the reason that the INPUT QUEUE is not getting populated.

appreciate your help in this regard.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

please have a look at question 1 section Mapping

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

you'll find lots of blogs that show many message mapping examples

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you or did you try this troubleshoot.

1.Get the payload from sxmb_moni.

2.make sure its well formed.

3.Message mapping have a grid and source option tab, click on the source option at your source.

4.Paste the payload.

5.Execute mapping.

check if grid is now formed at target or if you have a input queue.

Just give a try.

Regards,

Anirban.