cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure cFolders 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

I have three questions, but I don't find information about this.

1.- How is the infraestructure and the structure of cFolders 4.0?

2.- when I upload the document in cFolders. I want to know Where does it keep ( path) exactly the documents that I upload in cFolders?

I know that the information is save in database but I don't know where

3.- How it is possible to work with a different server to save the documents of cFolders?

Thanks you for help me

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Answer to Question 3).

In the SAP system, you can use a content server that is connected to

the Knowledge Provider (KPro) in the SAP system. In Customizing for the KPro, the

content server must be defined and the cFolders application must be assigned.

You can have a separate server as the content server. The content server installation and configuration guide can be found in the market place.

If you want to transfer the master data from a back-end system, you can use WebDAV

to specify which fields you want to use in the cFolders application. WebDAV access

must be specified in the SAP AS using HTTP services.

Question 2).

In the normal scenario if the content server is not installed externally the KPro sends the documents into the database. I have limited knowledge about where the KPro stores the documents . Are you considering creating separate tablespaces in the DB for storing the documents ?

Regards

Ankan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.- How is the infraestructure and the structure of cFolders 4.0?

Answer: first of all you have to create folder structure as per ur needs or the requirement of the client. and cfolder is web based application, so that it is easy to use .

2.- when I upload the document in cFolders. I want to know Where does it keep ( path) exactly the documents that I upload in cFolders?

Answer: it remains in ur folder only, the folder structure you have created. on front end only.

3.- How it is possible to work with a different server to save the documents of cFolders?

Answer: you can import-export you documents to dms and vice-versa. T-Code for that but before that you have to make connection between DMS AND Cfolder.

Thanks

amit

Note: More information u need abt cfolder, plz let me know.

give points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks very much for you help

Regards