cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P_pernr doesn't exist error when running SFLIGHT example

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to make application using FPM but before that I am trying to run the SFLIGHT example given in PCUI_GP~xssexamples , I have SP9 Portal Server trial version as well as SP9 ABAP trial version on the same system.

I have connected the JCO(like SAP_R3_HumanResources etc) to NSP which are working fine. But when I am running the application from Content Adminstration -> Webdynpro -> deployed Applications

I am getting an error of P_pernr doesn't exist...

Is there any way I can create the project from Active DC pcui_gp~xssexamples and see the code of CC component.

Please help me ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Actually I was connecting to ABAP trial version on which there is no PA40,PA30 transcations ..I think there is no way to use ABAP trial version for FPM.

There is no ESS/MSS package installed , I just want to see the code of xssexamples SFLIGHT in pcui_gp

Has someone used ABAP trial version for FPM please suggest me?

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

P_pernr doesn't exist.. this error belongs to backend. The user must mapped to HR system and have data in HR system. Pernr is primary key or the data in HR.

Is there any way I can create the project from Active DC pcui_gp~xssexamples and see the code of CC component.

If NWDI is configured, and ESS and MSS tracks are created, then you can create project and access the code.

Regards,

Siva