cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Manually Entered Constrained Forecast Key Figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use Demand Planning to forecast future Sales Volumes. Not too sophisticated. We take a monthly extract from R/3 which summarize the last months Sales Actuals.

based on a given period of Sales History we then run a statistical forecast whicgh generates future months foreasts.

Once a manual adjustment has been made to a key figure by either Acciount Manager/Marketing Group?Demand Planner, that particular field is highlighted in 'YELLOW'. Once this is done any future copies of stat numbers into those fields does not overwrite the users manual inputs. As you would expect.

However we have some apparently manually entered values in our Constrained Key Figures that are completely incorrect. However because the cells are yellow, the copy key figure macro will not be able to overwrite these values. Is ther a way I can somehow reset these yellow cells so that they no longer resist the copying of data into them.

Apologies if I am using the incorrect terminology here.

Thanks for anything you can suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Interative Planning please go to the 'Design' mode,

1. right click on the key figure you want to overrite these values,

2. under 'Select Rows' options please select 'Input/Output' option

this should allow to make changes to th key figure. Please let me know if I misunderstood your issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai, However I dont know if that sokves my problem. I am able already to make changes to these constrained key figures during interactive demand planning. However, once manual entry has been made, the cell turns 'yellow' to notify us that a manual correcvtion has been made. We can still change it manually, but our macros that would typically update this key figure, will nut overwrite a cell which has been manually altered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check if there is any macro running behind that restricts to change the values of the keyfigure once entered

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your requirement could be met by exploring macro functions CELL_BG(), CELL_FG(), CELL_INPUT(), ROW_BG(), ROW()FG or ROW_INPUT() functions. All the macro functions can be made conditional, example a specific technical/business situation leads to color/editability etc.

Check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/17/a5216532a111d398260000e8a49608/frameset.htm