cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI table input parameters for Visual Composer not working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using a BAPI with table input parameters (2 input fields for the table). I tested the BAPI in ecc function builder (it works as planned). However, it doesn't work in Visual Composer using the same input values (not getting any error messages). Is this a bug in VC 7.0? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by: Brent Crabb on Aug 29, 2008 8:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies. It ended up being a bapi issue. T

Edited by: Brent Crabb on Oct 10, 2008 10:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

My connections are set properly. I'm wondering if it has to do with the BAPI now having 2 input ports (since I flipped the port). I need to pass values to both ports. Can you use both ports simultaneously? If not, is there a work around? Thanks for the input.

Edited by: Brent Crabb on Sep 2, 2008 10:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you want to use2 ports at time ,yes you can but not with same data.

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sending different data into the in ports. However, there is only one out port for the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data service at a time can execute only one input data.

it will not handle too many inputs at time otherwise all the input ports should have same submit action then it is possible to Execute multiple input forms data .

When you are mapping the input form and the dataservice ,give the same event like this *submit for both Inputforms

Thanks,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fisrt Chceck the Out put data for those input fields in the Story board itself.

if here itself you are not getting then there is a Problem with System.

Check all the User permissions and Connections

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created the system in portal and linked the ECC server details in that? Have you checked the connections? Mostly it happens because the enteries will be case- sensitive. Check it out.

Check with the portal server also where you have defined the system.

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the parameters case sensitive? Did you try adding a external breakpoint in the ABAP and call the BAPI from visual composer. That might give you additional details.