cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC with Limit line items and Desc requirements _Incorrect Overall Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i create SC ,combining both limit items and non-catalog items (desc requirement), i am getting my PR created.

However, i observed that for Limit lines in PurReq, the expected value & Overall limit amounts are not being transferred correctly.

Overall limit is also showing as equal to expected value. This is happening only when i combine limit and full text lines together in a sc. It seems like a bug. We are on SRM 55 and patch 11.

Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check these OSS notes

Note 1241731 - Incorrect price conversion for limit shopping cart

Note 1178486 - Limit POs, item overview shows wrong delivery information

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your reply. I already checked these notes and they are not relevant for my issue.

My issue is like this. SC has got 4 lines and out of them 2 are Limits and 2 of them are describe req's lines.

for one of Limit line, overall limit is 1000$ and expected value is $500.

where as in the Purreq, i am getting both overall limit and expected value as $500 itself. basically overall limit is overwritten with expected value.

I found very old note something simillar to this issue: 304382.. its the otherway happening in my case.

Thanks

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

I would rather recommed you to create a OSS message refering to the old note you have created. I have not come across this req before and hence could not help you much in this regard. Please do update this thread on any resolution.

Regards

Kathirvel