cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping running : "Unable to find resource" for 50% of time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strange behavior in my Quality system for all our simple flow "1 file --> N idocs"...

In SXMB_MONI, if my files contain 50 IDocs to be created, I have:

- ~35 which are correctly created in ECC

- ~25 which stay in error in PI.

If I restart manually the 20 IDoc messages in PI, I have that:

- ~10 which are correctly created in ECC

- ~10 which stay in error in PI.

If I restart manually the 10 IDoc messages in PI, I have that:

- ~5 which are correctly created in ECC

- ~5 which stay in error in PI : " Unable to find resource com/sap/xi/tf/MyMapping "

Amazing... only 50 % are treated each time.

we had not this problem in development, and I checked: the SMQR is the same between both.

Except to increase "Max Runtime" in SMQR on queue XBTO*, what can I change to solve this issue ?

Notes:

1. in ECC, Idocs arrived with the status "64". So not processing immediatelly.

2. in PI, we did not apply the solution "maxoccurs=Unbounded". (don't ask me why...)

Regards

Mickael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please clarify certain things. You said 50 idocs but again u mentioed 35 success and 25 failure which counts to 60.

Is it just typo error or the same messages getting replicated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ouais... bad copy paste:

25 idoc ok

25 idoc not created

now the account are good

else it's not the same idocs duplicated several times: it's well 50 different idocs.

Mickael

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the QA system is going out of memory or out of resources.50s and 100s is not a big load on servers usually. In your inbound interface determination remove the check box maintain order at runtime if the Idocs can be posted in any order. Also, there will be a tremendous performance increase if you make the scenario to create multiple idocs in the mapping and send it to ECC as one XM. Then ECC will take care of posting them. You can do this by changing the mapping occurances on receiver side to unbounded.

VJ