cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master tables link for extract and upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario is we need to cleanse the sap customer master data for uploading( this is for upgradation from 4.6c to ECC 6). The Process is we need to 1st extract the sap customer master data . i need to have all the sap tables which are related to cust master , then using sql server and sap clean the records ( take out duplicates, add new mapping rules , etc etc ) and finally make a single cust master file and giv it for upload.

The problem is I need to identify all the tables of customer master in sap4.6c and the link between the tables once i get it i can use sql server and get all the records , already there is a qury in which people have given all the customer master tables ( but i think all are never used) but nobody has given link between them , because if i dont likk properly i get multiple record.

Please anybody give all the customer master realated tables and the link between them.

Regards,

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link;

[SAP-SD tables and links|http://www.erpgenie.com/abap/tables_sd.htm]

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi daniel reaves,

I can give u list of various tables in which data related to customer master is going to be stored. This may be help full to u to some extent.

KNA1 Customer master

KNB1 Customer / company

KNVV Customer sales data

KNBK Bank details

KNVH Customer hierarchy

KNVP Customer partners

KNVS Shipment data for customer

KNVK Contact persons

KNVI Customer master tax indicator

Regards

Ram

Former Member