cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to give the replay service desk messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurs,

I configured the service desk , now i am able to see the satilite system messgages in crm_dno_monitor , but how can i give the replay to the message please help me .

cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal Rao,

As per your Message I came to know that you want to send a reminder / reply to the message creator (Key User) about the Status of the Message he created.

If you are looking for the above then you need to creat a smartform (mail form) and assign to the action definition as smart mail.

In the T.code SPPCADM go to the Application and the action profile - Action definition - E-mail to Msg Creator - Processing Type - Smart Forms Mail form Name: CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 (Standard) copy the mail for as per your requirements (T.code- SMARTFORMS) do changes and save it and assign in the above said action definition with the condition.

Hope this will address your message.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi 44040,

i am trying to execute SPPCADM it saying that dose not exsist , i have already created smort forms in the action profiles

what could be the reason please help me

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal Rao,

Transaction: "SPPFCADM"

Condition Configuration - Start Condition need to maintain.

go to te blogs of Solution Manager there is a blog which will help you in this case.

Regards,