Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to create more than one main windows with different sizes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

currently I am working in ECC 6.0.

I have one requirement in smartforms.I have to develop the smartform for "TAX INVOICE CUM DELIVERY CHALLAN" In this invoice i have to display one line item for one page. If invoice has more than one item then it will goto next page. To archive above requirement i created main window in that i created a template as exactly fit as main window. Up to this there are no issues but my problem is I have to print the batch numbers for each item in bottom of the page.like this

Batch no qty Batch no Qty Batch No Qty

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

to archive above requirement is it possible to create more than one main window in a page with two different sizes?

to archive above requirement please give me suggestions.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create N(any number) main window in one page but main window width should be same for all main windows. But no use it doesn't trigger next main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even i had the same requirements to have 3 main windows in smartform. but unluckly we can have only one main window in one smartform.to solve this situation i created 3 different forms and based on different functional conditions call different forms. This is the only solution for the issue but you have to take care of changes and dimensions in all the forms that they are identical and it should never look different.My forms are working perfectly right and all the conditions are meeting perfectly.

Hope you can use the same concept for your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess you can create more than one main window but make sure the window width remains the same for all the main windows

else it goes for short dump

regards

padma

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
is it possible to create more than one main windows with different sizes

may be no. if you use different size main window than may you will face dump in this case.