cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForm Thai Lang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi smartform Expers,

Past 2 weeks onwords iam suffering with one thai lang smartform.

Problem:

" I created one page in my Form. In this one one table is there. Here iam using Standard Text for printing the descrption.

Requirement is Thai Lang only. If i excute the prog. The first page coming properly...

if it`s continues to next page every thing is overlapping.

like:

In Header: iam printing.

!Company!---this is coming properly in first page.(Thai). This company is maintained in Center. ! -

> is table border(assume)

If i check this company in Second Page

coming like this " ! comp!any "

Obseve comp in middle of !, and any is outof !(Border)

if any body know the solution for this on plz contact this id

dasari.srinath is gmail

Thanks,

Srinadh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read this it might help u.

 For SapScript

If you want to print a SapScript standard text, please make the following checks:

 Go to transaction SO10 to check if the language key of the SapScript text is the language you need, e.g. 2 for Thai.

 Go to transaction SE71 to check if the language key of the layout set is as the same as the language key of the standard text to which the layout set is assigned. And please also check the fonts defined in the header part, paragraph and character format. You always need to define special national fonts ( see table 1. font family as an example ) in those sections in which you want to print national characters.

Table 1. Font Family

-

----

----

Language | language key | font family

-

----

----

Thai | 2 | THANGSAN

-

----

----

Chinese | 1 | CNSONG

-

----

----

Taiwanese | M | TWSONG

-

----

----

Korean | 3 | KPSAMMUL

-

----

----

Japanese | J | DBMINCHO

-

----

----

Greek | G | COUR_I7

-

----

----

Russian | R | COURCYR

-

----

----

 Go to transaction SE72 to check if the language key of the style is as the same as the language key of standard text to which the style is assigned. And please also check the font definition. You need to follow the same rule as for defining fonts in layout sets.

Regards

Bala Krishna