cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get SC creator from PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have created a FM that gives me SC creator and PO creator. This FM is used from ECC i a WF. The FM is using BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL and it worked fine in our sandbox. We get the SC creator from e_header and the PO from the e_item. However, in development the FM returns PO creator in e_header. What might be wrong? Is there another FM that I can use in order to get SC creator?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got partner 16 from BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL instead. But thanks for a your answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The function module BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL will return details of the PO, in most cases PO are generated automatically frm SC and hence it might have worked in your sandbox system. To get the details of SC please use the function module BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel

I only have PO number. How do I get the the creator of SC?

Sincerely

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pass your GUID and get the creator name in CRMD_ORDERADM_H ( CREATED BY field).

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Table BBP_PDBEI. Here by entering the PO number and object_type of PO, you will get the SC guids.

Use these SC guid in FM BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAIL to find out the creator of SC.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Which field will get me the SC GUID in BBP_PDBEI?

Sincerely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made two mistakes in the previous message,

1.The GUID you will get from table BBP_PDBEI will be the Item Guid of the SC instead of SC guid.

2. Use this SC Item GUID in the function module BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAIL instead of BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to get the creator.

This item guid can even be passed in the table CRMD_ORDERADM_I to get the creator of the SC.

The SC item guid will be available in the field GUID of the table BBP_PDBEI.

Hope this removes the doubts.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

If you have the PO number call the FM BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL to get the PO header guid and the PO creator which would be in the PO header structure.

Then call the FM BBP_PDH_OR_HDR_READ_BEFORE

which will give you all the documents that are preceding documents to the PO.

you need to only fill the importing parameter IT_START_OBJECTS with the value objkey = PO header guid

and objtype as BUS2201.

Then in the return parameter you get ET_LINKS table. Read through this table to find the recor where objtype_a = BUS2121,

the corresponding objkey_a is your SC header guid.

use the SC header guid and call bbp_pd_sc_getdetail to get your sc details. The Sc creator will be in the Sc header structure.

Do feel free to drop me a mail if you face any problems

Regards,

Nithin