Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems in smartforms ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

I am creating a layout using smartforms , i have three problem :

1) suppose if i am gng to print three columns and 6 rows as a table , the toal for a particular column should be printed in the middle of a row ( here row = 6 , total should be printed only at row 3 ) ?

2) in my layout totaly i have only two windows ( main and window1 ) my requirement is the window1 should be printed at the end of main window ( i also checked the options ONLY AFTER MAIN WINDOW -- BUT ITS NOT WORKING ) ?

3) if a particular field is right aligned how to make it left-aligned ?

Thanks in Advance,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my layout totaly i have only two windows ( main and window1 ) my requirement is the window1 should be printed at the end of main window ( i also checked the options ONLY AFTER MAIN WINDOW -- BUT ITS NOT WORKING ) ?

Even i faced this problem... just try this logic

one thing you can do is declare a flag variable with initial value space.

set this flag variable to 'X' in your main window if it reaches the total number of lines in internal table ( use describe statement and capture the lines )

in your window1 place the condition

flag = 'X'.

regards

padma

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for alignment suppose my field is of type menge and the value is 56..........its printing at 11th character place ?

in your text editor --> select the field name &menge& and you have icon just above the text editor ---> change field

click that... and give the formatting option '

&menge(C)&

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1)for first questions

for that total cell

go ouput options---->output structure

for 3 rd row and 1st column give like that

Line 3

Column 1

2) For second question

ans: if you declared window1 after nain window

in CONDITIONS tab check the check box as only after end of main window

3) For 3 rd question:

ans:Create smartstyle in that create paragraph format give alignment(left,right,center,justified)

form attributes---->output options give smart style name

regards

bhupal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

2) in my layout totaly i have only two windows ( main and window1 ) my requirement is the window1 should be printed at the end of main window ( i also checked the options ONLY AFTER MAIN WINDOW -- BUT ITS NOT WORKING ) ?

Under the main window place the window1,its automatically prints the data at the end of the page.

if a particular field is right aligned how to make it left-aligned ?

Create smartstyle in that create paragraph format give alignment(left,right,center,justified) as per your requirment then in the output options tab give the smartsyles name which you have created.

Regards,

sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for ur reply,

1) I have done the same thing wat u have mentioned.........but the problem is my window1 is not printing at the end of main window its printing at a place mentioned in the window coordinates....

2) for alignment suppose my field is of type menge and the value is 56..........its printing at 11th character place ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) I have done the same thing wat u have mentioned.........but the problem is my window1 is not printing at the end of main window its printing at a place mentioned in the window coordinates....

Ans: have u desined Window after main window in Layout ? or

In Pages and Windows,Wher is the Window1, If you need to below the main window place the Window1 in Layout.

Or you want to print end of main window means after only print in Last Page.

2) for alignment suppose my field is of type menge and the value is 56..........its printing at 11th character place ?

Ans: Please Condense the Filed MENGE.

Regards

Jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you create window1 as secondary window then certainly you have to give coordinates

instead you create a template within MAIN window then put a condition as "Only before End of Mian Window"

With Regards,

Dwarakanath.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Second problem,

U have to Declare window after main window and give condition as only after end of main window

For 3 rd problem Select what ever you want Allignemnet for particulat text in paragraph Left aligned or right aligned

regards

jana