Do we need to import Interfaces as well when we are importing

a BPM pattern?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratichi,

I think u were talking while importing it into ID from IR, if that is the case then no need of importing any interfaces realted to it.

Just import from IR in to ID by selecting ur BPM name.

In ID : Tools-> Transfer Integration Scenario from Integration Repository

Regards,

VInod.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratichi,

Have u developed the BPM flow diagram in SAP BASIS componenet of in your own software component..

just check once u have activated all the objects with the depenedencis to the BPM is activated and if it is activated then go to the ID part..

the configuration part w.r.t BPM is some what differient..

u need to create multiple aggrements as well

the scenario will be like this

first u need to import the BPM pattern under Service Without Party in Integratioin Process

the settings will be

Sender System -

BPM , BPM -

Receiver System

so multiple configuraion is needed to complete the scenario..

Receiver Determinations -- 2

Interface Determination -- 2

Sender & REceiver Aggrements --1

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i just use the bpm pattern from sap basis or should i import it to my own software component version?

Do i need to do modifications to the BPM pattern for my scenario? If i dont then i can just use it from sap basis right?

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The basis BPM patterns are for understanding only. If you have to follow them you can import them into your SWCV but can not use as they are. You need to create all the related interfaces for your scenario in you SWCV. They can be used as templates only.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

i appreciate ur help alot.

After importing the integration process from SAP BASIS to my own SWCV as well as importing all its dependencies i am still getting the below error

Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Integration Process IP_BPM_PAYLOAD_COLLECT | urn://BPMCOLLECT: Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfCollected unavailable Interface mapping BpmPatternCollectMerge not found Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable

I have imported all the above mentioned interfaces as well as mappings and their dependent data n msg types.

what can still be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

are we supposed to change the names of the objects while transferring to our own scenario?

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratichi,

Its not a good idea to use the same name as the one given in the SAP Basis component. Use a different name. Also try to create the data type and message type in your software component rather than using the ones from the SAP Basis component.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i was successfully able to import the pattern along with its dependencies.Now can sum one tell me how to configure the BPM for collecting messages. it is a simle file to file scenario (N:1)

What are the settings to be made in bpm?

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratchi,

If u transfer the BPM from the basis component, u need to copy the dependencies as well, but as upto ur requirement it may not match it is better to reconstruct the scenario in your SWCV and while creating make sure that the interface which u use in the BPM must be an Abstract interface and do the mapping by taking the reference of SAP BASIS component objects..

if u have any doubts post it..

regards

Kishore

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratichi,

You the following link for configuring the BPM:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/de/766840bf0cbf49e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to import the interfaces from IR to ID.

You need to import only the BPM pattern.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i am getting the fllowing error when activating the pattern after importing it

Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Integration Process IP_BPM_PAYLOAD_COLLECT | urn://BPMcollect_payload: Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfCollected unavailable Interface mapping BpmPatternCollectMerge not found Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable Interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected unavailable

thanks

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratichi,

Did you activate the interface BpmPatternCollectIfToBeCollected? Or are you using the one from the Basis software component? In that case it might be a problem of dependency between the different software component versions.

Regards,

Sanjeev.