cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opentext ECM Livelink - Archive Server 9.7 - Is AIX a valid platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell us, whether Opentext ECM Livelink - Archive Server 9.7 is supported on AIX - Oracle platform or not? If yes, then which version and patch level etc for OS and DB?

We do not have access to Opentext Knowledge base and so we could not get the information from there. However, from SAP service marketplace we found the Release Notes for Archive Server 9.6 and that seems to support AIX. But we found the Release Notes for Archive server 9.7 from a friend and there, AIX is not mentioned specifically as a supported OS. We are confused as whether for Opentext ECM Livelink - Archive Server 9.7, AIX is supported or not. Any help/resources will be greatly appreciated. Also any note on hardware sizing would be very much helpful.

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

AIX 5.2 and 5.3 64 bit with oracle 10g is supported.

more over it is supported for all unix and oracle platforms.

I have a release note for LEA 9.6.

I am not able to copy and paste here as it a pdf file.If you require ,I can send you that release note.

Hope this help

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your responses. We got in touch with ECM initially and the Customer Service Executive informed us that if only we have procured the product they would share the requested information. However, I was lucky 2nd time, I wrote to them and they did respond with all the useful information. Currently Archive Server 9.7 is not OFFICIALLY supported by AIX (ECM has not tested), though they mentioned that all Unix platforms support Archive Server 9.7.

Thanks,

Priya

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would simply call OpenText and ask them - I don't know exactly but I'm sure AIX/Oracle is supported. Maybe you should go straight to ECM LL 10 (instead of 9.x).

I can't remember my password on Livelink...

Markus