cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate TO not created

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to create the Immediate TO and i have done all relevent configuration.

After doing GR in WM Tab Immed TO check is on and TR number also coming on the same tab but no TO number is appearing on this tab.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

solved

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

not answered

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem has been solved i have solved this problem myself.

Stratigies has to define properly and make sure you have created the bin on particular warehouse with storage type.

Thanks everyone how participated in the discussion.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try LB04 and try to process it on the foreground. System will come up with an error message. System will probably not be able to create the TO because of for example missing to location. You can also set up mail alert in customizing which might give you a good description of the problem. I would try the manual foreground processing of the TR first.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have done all relevant config of immediate TO like in tcode OMLR

the table where refernce movement type and WM movement type is linked , u have set indicator for immediate TO as "background" or "call up transaction for TO creation".

Then u can view the TO number in TR line item in trnsaction LB03.

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked the setting for OMLR there i have set the indicator immediate TO as "background" and i have seen the TR with LB03 and on the line item it is showing 0 TO number.

Is it not possible that TO number should come on WM tab when we post the GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try converting that TR into TO manually by tcode LT04 ..there may be some issue of TO creation.,

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Manually it is working find since begning.

My Scnario is to post the GR then Auto TO should generate and later it will confirm that is why i m doing this auto TO config.

Regards

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Furthermore now as i have post the GR i have received the express messege that "Error during Creation of TO for material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u send the full error message

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Full error messege is coming thru express msg only, which is mentioned below.

"Error during Creation of TO for material.

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

One more observation as i have checked the TO number ranges it is showing the current number is 30 and when i am display the list of TO with all TO option its showing the TO upto 21.

Can pls send the config step for auto TO to verify may be i m missing something in it.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Immediate TO creation (in case of GR) means that you will set a batch job in the background. It doesn't mean that at the very moment / time of GR a TO will generated (except the background job runs at that time...).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/c6/f83db14afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 29, 2008 1:59 PM

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem has been solved i have solved this problem myself.

Stratigies has to define properly and make sure you have created the bin on particular warehouse with storage type.

Thanks everyone how participated in the discussion.

Regards