cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bpm collect pattern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to do a BPM scenario using BpmPatternCollectMessage.

Scenario is as follows.

Input will be a number of XML files (3) and output will be collecting all these files in XML format only.

I have created IR and ID as follows

data types

dt_in : input data type

dt_out: output data type

message types

mt_in

mt_out

Created 4 Interfaces

MI_OUT_ONE: outbound from ftp

MI_AI_ONE:Abstract interface on BM

MI_AI: Abstract Interface on BPM

MI_OUT: Inbound Interface on ftp

Message Mapping

mapping beween mt_in and mt_out

Inerface Mapping

between MI_AI_ONE and MI_AI

Ive created 2 receiver determinations, 2 interface determinations, 1 sendr agreement, 1 receiver agreement.

I want to use BPMcollectpattern

im new to BPM. can sum1 tell me how to configure BPM. What to put in container, properties n all.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First u need to define a container variables in the integration process with respect to the abstract interfaces, and u if needed u need to define a counter variable its upto u to merge the message and later the first step in the integration process either u may use block or receive step but depends on the requirement u may use block inwhich u can use fork step within the fork check with an while condition by using a counter variable and merge the messge with in the loop and use the transformation out of the loop and in the transformation use interface mapping in the properties window of the transformation.. and try to execute take reference in the SAP BASIS collect merge scenario.

regards

Kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pratichi,

Container :

in container we define variables which are then call container variable which holds message interface which are abstract in nature. And then these variables are used in your process Like you use Variables in Java coding. In this there is two option Viz Process and block which refers to globle and local resp.

Properties:

These are specific to the steps (Like Send Step,Receive Step).

In property you give the variable name(From Container) that will contain the Message interface to be used in Process.

In your case you have to use three Receivers For Recieving 3 Messages (Of Different Message Types) and take them in a fork(They will Process it Parallaly). THen you have to Define a corelation for them.

and then take container Operation step that will collect Messages for you.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the below link..

It will be useful for you..

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm]

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm]

Regards,

Prakasu