cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional (custom) header tab at VA0x using VFBS (T185V,T185,T185F)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear ABAP- and SD-Experts,

I'd like to add (one or more) additional tab-strips in the header section of the Sales transactions, i.e. VA01, VA02 and VA03 (depending on the data which is beeing processed).

I do not want to use the standard user exit for "Additional custom data" at the moment, as there is to be several information to be displayed, which is nicer to be grouped into different tab strips.

This is what I have found out so far:

I've figured out through the debugging and code view at SAPMV45A and SAPMV45B that a thing called "Taxi Carrier-Screen" (respective the subroutine TAXI_INITIALIZE_CARRIERSCREEN) is kinda important. So I have maintained an entry in the table TAXITABS (using transaction VFBS):

SAPMV45A | U0 | 47 | Z8WF | WorkflowData

Various ongoing error messages then told me to maintain some entries in the tables T185...

I have maintained the following entry in T185F

SAPMV45B | * | Z8WF | Checkbox ScrGr ON=X

I have also tried with the checkbox off; nevertheless I have some subsequent errors.

Another messages tells me to maintain an entry in T185, and this is what I entered (as displayed in the overview screen of the SM31):

SAPMV45B | Z8WF | * | * | *

In the fields I have left everything empty beside set Parameter source to A, as I get an error message that says: "Source = T permit only non-negative memory operations". No clue what that could mean.

After I have made these entries, I do not get any errors anymore, when I click on the new additional tab strip. Well, I don't get it displayed, yet ... but that's maybe another storyboard. The next thing is, that when I click on other tabs now, I get a message:

Requested function <OKCode> not available here

So I ask, what else do I have to maintain to let the system act normally, after clicking the additional tab / using that additional function code?

I also have no clue, how I could include my custom subscreen into the header tab section.

Did anyone of you successfully added his own custom tab-strip in the VA0x-Transactions using VFBS for SAPMV45A?

A small singular modification is acceptable by the customer where I'm implementing.

I did check some forum posts and found two promising posts: Is referencing to some kind of document that was passed by personal eMail only, exchanging adresses here in the forum. Anyways the thread is closed. And , which describes a function-code-solution for an additional push-button, which didn't help me here.

I did also check the SAP-Net with search terms like T185, T185F and the message ID's V0102 V0103 V0101 and so on and so on.

Any ideas are warmly welcome.

Kindes regards,

Florin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bastinvinoth
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i found the way ,

After adding the new tab function code in VFBS t code,

We have to assign that function code in SAPMV45A through Implicit Enhancement,

Here i added Sample code for your reference

ENHANCEMENT ZBADI_SD_TAB_CUST_H.    "active version "screen no '4001'

loop at screen.

if screen-name eq 'TAXI_TABSTRIP_CAPTIONS-TAB08' and fcode eq 'T\08'.

call transaction 'ZTEXT'.

endif.

endloop.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

Thanks & Regards,

Bastin Vinoth .NG

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are adding an Custom Tab through BADI, SAP inbuilt already adds a function code as P_CUST_BADI_*(Where * represents your Custom tab; For Example 1,2 etc.).

So Use Implicit Enhancement in Sub-routine  "cua_setzen" of Include MV45AF0C_CUA_SETZEN

as

"SET PF-STATUS 'ZU' EXCLUDING cua_exclude OF PROGRAM 'XXXXX'."

Where ZU is copy of Pf-Status from Standard Program SAPMV45A and XXXX is your custom program which contains Pf-Status ZU. In ZU, you can add a Button in Application toolbar which will navigate to your own custom tab added through BADI. As Function code "P_CUST_BADI_*" will not be sufficient give some meaningful name. For Example say "HEAD".

Now Use Implicit Enhancement in Sub-routine fcode_bearbeiten of Include  MV45AF0F_FCODE_BEARBEITEN as

If Fcode = "HEAD".

fcode = P_CUST_BADI_1".

endif.

Thus your problem solves and No need of maintaining standard tables T185,T185V etc through VFBS transaction.

Regards,

Kiran.

bastinvinoth
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have 2 questions.

1.I have created one custom tab in VA01 Header level by using VFBS transaction code .
After that i don't know how to insert my custom sub screen by using VFBS or anything,
Can you guys know means,please elaborate .

2.How to add Tab in Header Level without access Key in VA01.

. so if you have any screen-shots related to VFBS t code means Please share with this id.it will be helpful.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash - Email removed

Former Member
0 Kudos

... before I give up and use the "Additional Data B"-User-Exit I'd like to recall this thread once again, hoping there can be more ideas gathered.

Thankies,

Florin

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of additional Tab stripe at Sales Order header, you can have a customer designed screen available in sales order (Program:SAPMV45A / Screen No: 8309/8310). And you can do the required coding in programs (MV45ATZZ / mv45aozz / mv45aizz).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florin,

Haven't added a custom tab, but have customised the addtional data tab (which is basically a black tab-page available fo any such custoemr requirements.

All the data you need can be displayed in addtional tab pages Additional Tab "A" and "B"

Hope this is useful.

Cheers.