cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing sales groups/condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

For one sinario I have created some new sales groups and assigned to the existing sales offices.

other sinatio I have created new condition table and assigned to the existing acces sequence.

If I want to do testing what steps do i need to carry out from sd side, i want to prepare the test script for these two sinarios, please advise what testing steps should be done..

thanks

satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Regarding sales group testing

First you prepare the document what data need for testing and what is the result data after that.

You just create sales order for a specific sales area in that sales order you check sales office is coming properly and check sales group which is coming in that sales order.

You can check in the header level as well as item level go to menu Go To -->Header or Item --->Click in Sales tab here you can find sales office and sales group.

Regarding acces sequence testing

ou assign that access sequence to your condition type then create condition record in VK11 transaction with the key combination of newly created condition table.

Now you create sales order check the price are executing by the syten as per the key combination or not.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (0)