cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiniSAP 7.1 connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is my first post about this site, are lenient.

I downloaded MINSAP 7.1 from this site and I installed it (XP, SP2, 2Mo). The installation was held well, any errors occurs.

I installed then SAP MANAGEMENT CONSOL, DATABASE MANAGER, SQL-STUDIO and SAPGUI.

I added in file HOST the IP address (10.10.0.10 ; <My Machine>).

I checked the file SERVICE, I found inside the declaration of the various SAP PORT

Therefore, all seems correct.

Unfortunately the troubles only make started.

Launching the service via SAPCMM.

A dialogue box displayed with this message.

'Configuration information has been saved an older version of the SAP System Manager snapin. Converting configuration information to new format.'

I clicked on OK.

Starting Service.

I select NSP and activate Start. Surprise, it me asked a password ?

Why asked me a password if the admin user does not have any?

I then modified my profile one adding to it a password and I started again. I could start the service.

Connect to SAP via SAPGUI.

This is my parameters:

Server : localhost.

System num : 00

System ID : NSP

When I try to connect me, another error occurs.

+'Partner '10.10.0.10:sapdp00 not reached. WSAECONNREFUSED:....+'

Grrru2026.

Then I check, if the server still in starting mode. Surprised, it stopped.I start it again and I test to connect me, even error.

Grrrrrru2026..

How to solve this problem?

Does need uninstall and to reinstall and how, because I do not have to find UNINSTALL.EXE?

Many Thinks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Azouz Djelassi. Are your database up and running?

Try to check in your MAXDB GUI manager. If database up , but same situation, try to find and read in notepad the

"dev_w0" file. Also then you start sap in MMC , are this starts to green or only yellow? Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I assure you that the problem that I announced you comes owing to the fact that the service stops prematurely.

Indeed, I opened SAPMMC and to manually start the service (yellow color) and immediately I tried to connect me.

SAPGUI does not post me any more the error of refused connection, but that the service is not started. Indeed when I control SAPMMC, the service is stopped.

Question.

Why the service stops?

Many Thinks

Edited by: Azouz Djelassi on Sep 1, 2008 12:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Sorry but i'm not understand your situation. Answer on my questions :

Step by step, first --> Are your database up and running? Are you able connect to database trougth your "DATABASE MANAGER" ? If your database up, after open your SAPMMC and start your Minisap, are it starts to Grenn color (wait some time, up to 10 min) or after yellow stops to grey ? Also are your installation ABAP or ABAP+JAVA or only JAVA ?

If ABAP+JAVA or only ABAP, please check "dev_w0" file (find using search for example) if only JAVA check "dev_server0" file. In this file you can find iformation why it stops ....

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your answers.

After several tests I succeeded in installing MINISAP 7.1.

I deliver an easy way to you which I found on this site.

After to uninstall MINISAP , you must to remove this rdirectory :

c:\program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Universal\SAP

because it prevents to install MaxDB database.

Cordially