Did you mean: 

Batch management error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i doing batch management for my client

i have got the error while doing batch returns

while doing PGR for delivery it is showing

Special Stock E not Supported (check your entry)

can u give the solution to my question

regards

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is an special stock which belongs to consignment and this need to be seen whether fill up and issue is done than u need to use consignemt return . if it is not issued than u can use co nsignment pick up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IMG > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Availability check and transfer of requirements > transfer of requirements > Determination of requirement types using transaction .

Here for the combination of your Returns item category ( say, REN ) and MRP Type ( say PD ) (MRP type may also be kept blank ), maintain '1' in the 'Q' column and then enter a requirement type that does not point to requirement class with 'make -to- order ' process.

This is because Returns process should not be with MTO strategy. Once this is done, 'E' is eliminated.

This would definitely solve the problem.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For example, you can make use of the Requirement type, 011.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for reply

regards

srini

0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

In addition to that, we have to ensure that the movement type used (DN) should have Movement type 653,

as 651 will not allow us to do PGR for the material,to which goods issue is done with reference to sales order stock.

And also, i want to know if any possibility to get the returns directly to sales order stock, instead of returns stock.

The client requirement says that they want to link original sales order to the material when it comes back.

(I am looking the issue in 2010, which you worked out in 2008)

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi Patil

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srini,

Our friend already mentioned that if it is MTO delivery then system will not allow you to do PGR so please check that in addition to that please check these configuration settings also in the IMG.

SPRO>IMG>Logistics General>Batch management>Creation of New Batches-->Define Batch Creation for Goods Movements.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are creating the returns order system should not trigger a requiremnts type which is MTO related. Infact it is better to have requirements type (you can check in procurement tab) as blank.

Regards,

GSL.