cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing sales document field status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP EXPERTS,

Can anyone tell me the procedure to make the Sales Documents filelds invisiable or in display mode in T code SHD0.

In menu- system-status i can see the program name and screen number but Where to know the screen variant for one sales doc field?

Regards

Subhasish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you enter shd0 TCode, you should see two fields

1. Transaction Code

2. Transaction Variant.

Hit F4 in the T. Variant field, and using your TCode (e.g. VA01), find list of Variants that are available for the TCode youre working on. Here choose the Variant (e.g.BUS2032) you want to work on and click "With Processing" button on the header of the SHD0 screen --> This takes you step-by-step into the order screen.

You are then guided through header data first, and then tabstrip (which is the set of tabs) and then the fields in each tab... You can choose to make the fileds/tabs invisible at this level. Then save changes and check by using the TCode.

Please find additional information on Maintenance at the following webpage.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/7d/f639fb015111d396480000e82de14a/content.htm

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasish,

Could you pls elaborate the requirement so that we can help you.

Regards,

Vvieks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vivek

The requirement is that in VA02 i need the plant field to get active in Item-shipping tab .

regards

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mishra in addition to sowmya mohan u need to assign transaction variant to ur transaaction .After u select ur fields save come back and goto standartvariant tab and give ur T.variant and activate it.

This vll be helpfull. Pls let me know did it work.