Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am trying to create delivery through vlo1n,i am getting error

MSG 609 Delivery has not yet been put away/picked completely

MSG 604 Storage location is not defined for delivery item 00001000 (i.e. Customer)

Pls help me in creating delivery

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

In the delivery,check the item category first.If it is relevant for picking or not.In your case it seems like it is relevant.So, in that case go to LT03 to move stock from source bin to target bin and create a transfer order for your warehouse and plant combination.

Once the TO is created then go to LT12 to confirm the TO .Once the TO is confirmed, it means that you have picked the items completely.

Now for storage location (SL), you need to check the config settings first.SL = Shipping point + Storage Condition+ Plant.See if it is determined automatically in the delivery item category.If yes then we need to maintain the appropriate settings in IMG.And if it is manual then go to transaction MB52 and see if your material is avaliable in the storage location of your plant.If yes then use that SL and enter it manually in the delivery.

If it is not avaliable in any storage location of your plant then we need to create a Transport Order in MIGO from one plant/storage location to your plant/storage location.After receiving the goods in your storage location you can enter the name of the storage location manualy in the delivery.

Do revert in case of more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. when u are creating delivery just picking quantity and then issue the goods, your first error will be solved.

2. For second error first maintain srorage location by OVL3 and enter storage location in delivery then do PGI.

Plz do the necessary and revert back...

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First check the trasfer order and do the picking.

after that check storage location determination.ie MALA,RETA,MARE.

THANKS

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain storage location in delivery.

Storage location gets automatically determined in delivery through MALA/RETA/MARE.

Goto transaction OVL3 and maintain Shipping Point/Plant and storage condition.

Shipping Point Is automatically determined in Order i.e.

1 Shipping Conditions(Sales Order in Customising/ Customer master)

2 Loading Group in material master.

3. Delivering Plant.

Also Check Your stock availability in MMBE.

Revert if not resolved

Regards

Jaiprakash P.T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that picking is not completed for the delivery. you have to complete the picking and check for the indicator Over all Picking status = C item picked fully under the TAB-PICKING. and also check for the material available in MMBE Transaction code. if stock is not available post the stock using Tcode -MB1C and then do the picking, PGI.

Hope this helps.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintain the storage location in the delivery (VL01N) in the item overview tab (storage location filed ia near to the plant field).

Go to the Picking tab (next to the item overview tab) and maintain the pick quantity (same as the delivery quantity), now try to do the PGI.

Prase