Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working on IDoc to file scenario.

The idoc has to split into 3 files in the xi.

I have done the necesaary mapping and configuration.

But the files are not getting generated and the status of the message in SXMB_MONI is Successful.

Am i missing any other configurations?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

test the scenario with msg where it will work for 1:1 and then modify the msg to satisfy for 1:N condn. I had done this scenario recently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

In the interface determination use Enhance receiver determination and use 3 communication channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All ,

thanks for ur reply.

But the problem is not solved.

i am getting the follwing error message

*Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=SysRD_100;TS=;AN=WBBDLD.WBBDLD03;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages;*_

what may be the problem

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first let me know what procedure r u using??

r u splitting one IDOC in to three messages ??

or r u implemenmtinh 1:n multi mapping

using BPM or Multi mapping Using GUI Mapping.

if you are using multi mapping means using GUI selct 0 :unbounded,then only it will work,

and you can see three messages....

let me know...

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Make mapping properly, it will work, we are working successfully in multimapping 1:n mapping. No need BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

> *Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=SysRD_100;TS=;AN=WBBDLD.WBBDLD03;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages;*_

>

> what may be the problem

The problem is in outbounding. Are you using any conditions in your Receiver Determination using xPath?

I guess yes, check the conditions or may be first remove the condition and check if you get the success then put the conditions back.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two ways you can do this:

1. Without BPM - Since you have to create all the target messages adn you want either the 1st and second, or the first and third: create two multi-mapping with one and two, and one and three. In the receiver determination check the condtion based on which you decide the second or the third message has to be created and route it to the correct mapping accordingly.

2. with BPM, create all the target mapping. In the BPM check the condtion in the switch and do a send accordingly.

Using a BPM, you can do the mapping / Split as needed and then send the files individually, using a Sens Step as needed. There are multiple ways in which this can be done with a BPM.

But, for a solution without a BPM, as the requirement is such that only 2 of the 3 target messages need to be created, multimapping would not work and the need for conditional routing occurs.So, this would require additional mappings.

The solution is either use a BPM or do the logic using Conditional Routing. Ofcourse the second solution requires 3 mapping programs , but you are avoiding a BPM which can cause a perfromance bottle neck.

If perfromance cannot become a bottle neck, then using BPM would make much more sense , but again it all boils down to the exact requirements and the feasibilty of the solutions!

Regards

Aashish Sinha

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is due to multi mapping, the problem is out of 3 messages if any one get problem and stuck in queue remaining also stuck in queue, that why ur unable to get files. For this problem do below things

1. Whatever conditions we are checking check it in separate mapping after that execute one more mapping for value transfer. If any receiver structure have problem automatically will throw error.

that is in interface mapping

source............................target1

...................... target2

.......................target3

source message......mapping1(checking all conditions)----

mapping2(passing value from source to target)----

target message

I hope now clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the past I had also a problem with this scenario.

My solution at that time was to fill the Adapter-Specific Identifiers.

This must be done in the Business service of your IDOC adapter using the [service] button.

Here the Logical System, R/3 system and client must be filled.

I Hope this solve your problem.

Regards

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Multi-Mapping Concept

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are doing 1:N scenario with BPM. If you have not gone through this blog, plz go through it.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Regards,

Sarvesh