cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of results From M.I.C to Batch in case of Long Term Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have maintained long term inspection in the control indicators in the inspection plan and also assigned Class Characteristics to M.I.C.

We are following these procedure for Result recording.

1) we are doing U.D and then posting to unrestriced stock

2) We are doing result recording.

In our case the result from M.I.C are not transferred to Batch

and the Status is Long Term Inspection,Short inspection completed and transfer posting completed.We are not getting Status Long Term Inspection completedand the results are not transferred to batch.What might the reason for this.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must redo the UD to have the results transfer. (Providing of course your setup is correct and the transfer happens for regular characteristics at the first UD)

I would recommend that you create two UD codes. The first one might be ALTP - Accepted, Long-term Pending.

After the LT characteristic is recorded, use QA12 to change the UD to ACC - Accept. When you save, the resutls should be transferred.

Craig

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

satisfied with answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check,

- The "Anchor" sign is there in the inspection for the MIC line item or not. If first you have assign the MIC and then did some changes the linkage between the MIC and characteristic will loss.

- Test the scenario where yiu will record the result for the Long term MIC along with the other MICs before UD.

Regards,

Shyamal