cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS transaction not being displayed in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have an application where a custom R/3 transaction is displayed in portal as an ITS transaction. Now, for one single user (using this application), the screen is coming up blank in portal and the status bar says 'Done'. We checked this transaction in R/3 side and it is being displayed properly. Also, the user tried using a different desktop but still the issue is coming up.

Any help/suggestions regarding this will prove to be helpful.

Regards,

Leena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check that particular user's assigned Role and compare with other user.

I think this user is not having authorisation to access that particular transaction. If you assign that role...he will be fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmanabha,

This user has a single role and there are many users with this role. But only this person is facing the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Leena

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Leena,

I would agree with the previous response that this is a user issue. You should test the user ID the following way:

1. try to logon with the user through SAPgui for Windows and execute the transaction, what is the response?

2. try to logon with the user through ITS (withough Portal), execute the transaction, what is the response?

If both are working correctly then the user's Portal user might be the issue and you should check the Portal logs, but I have never encountered such an issue that only one user cannot execute a transaction through Portal only.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Checked the R/3 transaction and ITS, both are working fine. Could you please tell me what has to be checked in portal logs, regarding portal user?

Thanks and regards,

Leena

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Leena,

Sorry, I'm not a Portal expert so I don't know which log or how to check this. I do know that it's not an ITS issue though since it's only reproducible with one user and only through Portal. You should open a new message (or move this one if possible?) to the Portal forum for help.

Edgar