cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager and iTutor link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone explain me what is the link between SAP Solution manager and SAP itutor?

As I know SAP iTutor can be run independently on any system without SAP installation also.

I am confused why is SAP iTutor is delivered only with Solution manager and not as independent sofware.

Can someone throw some light on it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriramachandra,

There is no linkage between SAP Solution Manager and SAP Tutor.

Both are independent products and can be used mutually exclusively of each other.

For further information visit : http://service.sap.com/saptutor

Regards

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am confused why is SAP iTutor is delivered only with Solution manager and not as independent sofware.

Can someone throw some light on it

You can also get sap tutor from service market place as individual software

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tutorials simulate the user's working environment exactly, thus enabling your employees to easily familiarize themselves with new programs and processes without affecting a productive system.

The interactive learning environment places the user in an active role, thereby significantly increasing learning success.

SAP Tutor enables you to train and support your employees more quickly, more effectively, and at less expense.

SAP Tutor is an ideal complement to your company's training concept and Performance Support strategy.

As it is easily integrated with existing training material and SAP knowledge systems, it provides a further opportunity to cut costs.

You receive optimal return on your investment due to reduced training and education costs, increased productivity and motivation of your employees, increased competitiveness and better customer satisfaction.

You can use it for making presentation for any SAP system and non SAP syatem.

Regards,

Nikhil