cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account assaingment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sd gurus,

what is the field in account assaingment in sales order, for this search sdn, but i i didnt get answer.

pl can u explain

thanks

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

The field account assignment group will be used while transfering the sales value (SD) to the accounting(FI).

Based on this account assignment group you can differentiate the postings among different materials.

For example :-

Account assignment groups (AAG)

01 Trading goods

02 Services

03 Finished Products

04 Empties

This account assignment group will be maintained in the material master from material master it will get copied to the sales order.

In the revenue account determination it will place a role to tranfer to accounting.

You can see in VKOA transaction.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks murali,

my doubt is in material master there is a valuation class is directly link to the g/l account, at that time what is the advantage of this.

can u explain

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

my doubt is in material master record, there is a valuation calssi is there, that is directly link with the g/l account. at that time what is the advantage of this account assagniment gorup.

thanks

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

my doubt is in material master record, there is a valuation calssi is there, that is directly link with the g/l account. at that time what is the advantage of this account assagniment gorup.

thanks

raj

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Through this stock will be vauated in the FI this is MM point of view not related to SD.

I hope it will be clear for you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

thanks for ur replay, i didnt get properly, can u explain clearly.

thanks

raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja

The Tab Account assignment in sales order contains some information which is reuqired for copa posting and analysis

it contains fields such as

Business area - which is based on the assignment in enterprise structure

profit center - which is dervied form material master

profitability segement- sub division of profiti baility tracking derived for settings in controlling

The data is mainly used by controlling and COPA

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In far right there is column at item level for Account assignment group for material

Account assignment group for material

Group of materials with the same accounting requirements.

Use

Used by the system when creating an accounting document from a billing document to determine the revenue or sales deduction account.

TABLE: VBAP

Field: KTGRM

Regards