cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM inspection lot on fqc.

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We have several grs for a prodcution order.The first gr, we want to process normal fqc,then we don't want to create inspection lot for the follow grs. How can I do?

Thanks and Rgs,

Lykin Kan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lykin,

I think you are asking to have only one inspection lot (of inspection type 04) for an Order.

Then Go to MM02>QM View>Inspection Set up-->Here for the inspection type 04 watch the field "Control InspLot" in the 'Detailed Information on inspection type' And set the value as "_For Each material,Batch and storage location"_

Now system will generate only one inspection lot against as many GR you post for a Pro. Order.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

In fact,I want to only create inspection lot againt the first gr and make ud for this lot.The following grs for the production order will not create inspection lot and directly post to unstricted stock .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lykin,

I don't hoe it will go but you can do ti this way.

Keep the settings for the Inspection set up in material master as I have inducted in my last post.

Let the things go as it is for the First GR.

From the second GR onwards you need to do the GR manually through MB31 or MIGO and selection the "STOCK TYPE" as Unrestricted Use. So system will not generate the lot may post the lot directly to UR use.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

then id on't thinks so thsi ruule will work.

at the time doing GR other than first one from second Grns you selct the stock type unrestricted, so without lot creating system will post the stock in UNrestricted.

-ahsok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi goto QDR1 t-code,

but through this lots will come for first one and next 4 lots will be skiped(lots will comw with skiped status) if this ok then only you can go with dynamic modification rule.

pl check

ashok

0 Kudos

Unfortunately,the number of following lots is not constant.

Edited by: Lykin on Aug 29, 2008 12:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

constant means?

0 Kudos

I mean I can not determine the times of gr for a production order.so I don't know how many lots should be skiped.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lykin,

Looks like Inspection type "04" is defined for Inpsection Lot creation for every material document. I would suggest you to change this to "Inspection Lot creation at release". What this means is that when the production order is relased, an Inspection lot is created and you do the results recording and UD against that lot, the GR would consider this Usage decision and post the stock accordingly.

Regards,

Prasobh

0 Kudos

How can I do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos