cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in PO output re-issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on the PO Smartform. Whenever the specified print related field values are changed in PO, system should repat the output type with change flag and print only those line items which are changed.

In the print program the Function Module ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING is used to get all the PO related data. Based on change flag IV_DRUVO, system will pull out line item from EKPO.

if IV_DRUVO = 2 it should get only changed line items.

if IV_DRUVO = 1 it should get all the line items since it is new po

in my case IV_DRUVO = 2 but still the FM ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING is pulling all the line items from EKPO.

i have debugged ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING. Inside this FM, within the Form read_data_from_db, system is calling a method CALL METHOD cl_identity_manager_mm=>lookup

which gets unique instance. after that it is checking

• read header data ----------------------------------------------------*

IF NOT my_doc IS INITIAL.

p_preview = 'X'.

This field p_preview is used in other includes. since it is making p_preview = 'X' system is getting all the line items which are not even changed.

when i called that FM ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING from SE37, i am getting only changed line items.

Print related fields, output configuration is fine.

any one know the solution for this??

--BS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We also notice that for some users, it works (that is, all lines are shown).

Could it possibly be a security issue ?

Thanks,

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SB,

Did you get this resolved ?

Our problem is the opposite : We want to see all lines but p_preview gets set to space so only the changed lines are shown in our output.

Thanks,

Sarah