Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order CIF blocks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is continuation of my previous [post|]

I am getting the CIF blocks starting with CFIP00... and these are from the program,/SAPAPO/RDMCPPROCESS, that collects and pushes the orders to R/3.

Now the strange thing is I get about 200 of them every day and when I delete the first CIF block, all the queues will be deleted immediately. This is probably the 5 or 6 time in a row. Every time I run this program, I get the blocks. After deleting the first queue, everything else gets cleared immediately.

I checked in the active integration model the material at that plant is in there.X0 maintained, and the planned order in that first queue is not the same material every time!

Any bod has any suggestions?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you try activating the queue again instead of deleting it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

Please press F8 in SMQ1 , it will show how many queues are in error and than select the first one and activate it .

Share the error text and details in SLG1, CQ transaction.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I did. It changes the status to running and then back to SYSFAIL with the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I activated the first one and it said running and came back to the same error SYSFAIL.

I checked SLG1, it's the program /SAPAPO/RDMCPPROCESS that was runs at 02:10 AM and that's almost the same time in CIF

queue as well.

I checked SLG1 and there is a log with grey icon (instead of green or red) with

object text:Core Interface Application Log Object and

Subobject text: In-House Production (Inbound)

Program: /SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_GEN

Mode: Batch processing

When I double click, I see no message but when I select the log and click on spectacles icon, here is the text:

===

Identification

Object________________ CIF (Core Interface Application Log Object)

Subobject_____________ IP (In-House Production (Inbound))

External ID___________ IBUP3DO00G}M08002LU2BM

Log number____________ 0000000000019281314

Created:

Date__________________ 08/29/2008

Time__________________ 02:10:00

User__________________ BCKUSR

Transaction code______

Program_______________ /SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_GEN

Operating mode________ B (Batch processing)

Expiry date___________ 09/05/2008

Keep until expiry_____ Log can be deleted before expiry date

Processing status_____ not specified

===

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can do one thing..take the help of your ABAP counterpart and debug the failed queue. You may trace out what exactly is giving the trouble

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Visu,

The data transfer through CIF is in a sequential manner within LUW [Logical Unit of Work].

In case, there is a problem with one object within the LUW, the entire LUW is not transferred.

Hence you probably see 200 queues...

A good way to check this is -

Check in APO in transaction /n/sapapo/cq for these fault queues.

The last column contains the information on which object the particular queue is waiting for... You could potentially have only one queue with the blank entry and all the others containing the queue number of the previous mentioned in this column.

Also check if the Queue name is the same number every day. You must be able to trace the order number [or the Product-Location details] in the Queue name.

Please inform on the following:

1. Is this error seen in the Inbound of R/3 or APO?

2. The detailed error text and detailed log [from SLG1] on this error

Regards,

Sandeep Deolekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visu,

Can you share the text in dailog box which open when you double click on "SYSFAIL"

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably you may even run /SAPAPO/OM17 consistency check and also execute this prgram /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK to fix any inconsistencies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sai:

How can I debug a CIF queue?

Sandeep:

It's APO outbound. I chedked the SLG1 for the message. The details are in my previous post.

It sure would be interesting to check if it's from the same material. As it's a planned order, I see different numbers in that first queue every day.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the failed queue and double click on it. then double click on the queue name ,you see the column of Function module, queue name.. again double click on the queue name you see the LUW. Just check if you can find where its giving trouble.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

Hope you have activated detail loggin in /SAPAPO/C3.

If you delete the queue and after that run CCR report , any thing is coming in CCR report as inconsistency ?

Manish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the problem when I checked CFG1 in R/3

There was a old material that had a requirement left out and the system is creating a planned order for this. This material was removed from integration model and so the planned order cannot go into R/3. As this is going along with other planned orders in the same LUW, every planned order is getting stuck. Once I delete one planned order, it is deleting the whole LUW misleading me to think that deleting the first queue is sending all the orders into R/3.

Sorry for the late reply and thanks every one Sai, Manish, Sandeep and Thukral for your time and answers.