cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen size issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a web dynpro application and all the components in the application fit into the screen properly.

But some users are experiencing a strange problem with the screen size. When they launch the application, it is appearing in unusually very big size. When they log off and login again it is becoming even bigger.

But this is not happening for all the users.

Any ideas on why this could be happening?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

I believe, there is some browser issue.The following could be the reasons for it:

The users would be using an older version of IE. If so, the IE needs to be upgraded.

The users would be using a browser other than IE. I faced a similar problem in our organization when a few users were using Mozzila Firefox instead of IE. So change their default browser to IE.

When we press ctrl(control) key and use the mouse scroll wheel, the font size changes.

One can even change the compatibility of the IE browser through the IE property option and choose the display settings of the browser.

I hope this helps. If not, please get back, I'll be happy to help.

Cheers

Umang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the problem.

But it can be a Browser version or different browsers being used by a group of users ,So some are experiencing the problem and some are not.

You should check the above.

Regards,

Siddharth