cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating non SAP system with SAP Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client wants to configuring Business Process Monitoring for non SAP system (xDDI). I want to know whether it is possible to integrate non SAP system Ascis xDDI with SAP Solution Manager 4.0?

My clients wants to monitor the core business process of xDDI with solution manager. Let me know the relevent procedure or document to monitor non sap system with solman.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Amair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Amair,

you can integrate also non-SAP systems with Business Process Monitoring but of course there is no pre-configured monitoring content available as is the case for SAP systems. The question is what you want to monitor. Usually you are using agent technology or write your own data collectors for non-SAP and then write the data into some arbitrary CCMS. Everything that can be found in CCMS can be easily brought into the process context via copy and paste. Probably the best is that you have a look to the general Setup Guide for BPMon under service.sap.com/bpm --> Media Library --> Technical Information.

Interface communication to non-SAP can be at least monitored on SAP side depending on the technology used.

Best Regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Thanks for the information. Here the client is using xDDI as the non SAP system. All the Factory Controlling process works on xDDI server. It has SQL database. Like they want to monitor the xDDI enduser screen and other business process steps of xDDI server through SAP solution Manager. I cant fo with the CCMS agent, because it has very normal monitoring alerts like file system space, cpu, paging etc., which the client does'nt want to monitor. The have MOM to monitor these things. The client wants to monitor the core business process of the non SAP system (xDDI) with Solution Manager. The interface between xDDI and SAP is xMMI system, but the client does not monitor the xMII system. They are only concerned about xDDI which is non SAP. In my case ccms agent will not work. Is there any other agent or something which can push the monitoring data from non sap system??

Please let me know if you have any info regarding non sap sytem integration.

Thanks & Regards

Amair Ahmed