cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

differen pricing procedure is comin up for order and billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have an issue, the pricing on the sales order is different from that of the billing as well as the pricing on the returns order is diffrent from the billing as such it is giving a zero amount, how do I resolve this. I review the pricing procedure dertermination and evrything looks good but The issu still persists.I will appreciate it if someone can help me out.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the document pricing procedure for Billing type in Transaction VOFA ,similarly check the pricing procedure determination in OVKK with sales area cust pric and doc pric proc(billing document).

Ramesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If the pricing procedure is different, then check in OVKK settings.

Pricing procedure determiantion is :

Sales Area + Doc pricing Proc + Customer Pricing proc

Doc pricing proc will be VOV8 settings, customer pricing proc will be in customer master Sales area data, sales view.

If all the documents have the same pricing procedure & still the doc are showing different price, then check the copy control settings VTFA, item level. The setting in pricing type. If the seetting is B, then new prcing will be carried. Setting G, system will copy prices & redetermine taxes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Henry

Let us assume, you have DPP and CPP as follows:-

Customer Pricing Procedure in customer master = 1

For Document Pricing Procedure

- Order type OR = A (in VOV8)

- Return Order Type RE = B (in VOV8)

- Billing Type F2 = C (in VOFA)

- Credit Memo Type G2 = D (in VOFA)

Now check in OVKK, whether you have maintained as follows:-

1000:::10:::00:::A:::1::::RVAA01

1000:::10:::00:::B:::1::::ZVAA01 (if you need a different PP)

1000:::10:::00:::C:::1::::RVAA01

1000:::10:::00:::D:::1::::RVAA01

Mainly check on your Document Pricing Procedure whether you have maintained as explained above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

What ever the pricing procedure the system is determining in the sales Order the same as to come in billing as per standard.

But some time as you said the value will be not appearing in the billing documents.this is because of Routines that are maintained in the Pricing Procedure in which the code will be there.based on that the system will work.

Please check the for the particular condition type is there any Routine in the Pricing Procedure and Please take your Abapers help in this regards.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Edited by: VijayaSateeshKumar Kandula on Aug 28, 2008 7:51 PM